Moving a long distance can cause you to experience a lot of emotions. Excitement regarding a new beginning, sadness as you say goodbye to longtime friends, and anxiousness surrounding how the move will work are just a few of the feelings that you may be experiencing. Add in the fact that you are moving far away during the holidays! For some, that may just be the last straw. Take some of the stress off of you and your family this holiday season by teaming up with All Points Moving & Storage, an authorized Mayflower agent that has been moving people across the country since 1947.
Holiday Moving Suggestions
All Points Moving & Storage has 5 important tips to share when it comes to moving a long distance over the holidays. These recommendations include:
- Make Time for the Family – Making memories and spending valuable time together are what make the holidays so special. By leaving the moving portion of the job to All Points Moving & Storage, you’ll be able to still have that time to relax and enjoy the company of your family during the holidays.
- Avoid the Holiday Traffic – Traveling during the holidays can quickly turn into chaos with one wrong move from a driver. Our highly experienced drivers ensure that your valuables make it to your destination safely, even during the busiest traveling times of the year.
- Choose A Reliable Partner – Over the 60 years that we have provided long distance moving services, we have kept our customers needs first. We take pride in being a Mayflower Transit Agent, one of the largest van lines nationwide. You can rest assured that your items will be delivered on time and without damage by choosing to partner with our moving team.
- Reduce Stress – Trying to handle a big move across the country on your own can cause extreme stress. The holidays are stressful enough, so let All Points Moving & Storage take the added stressor of moving off of your plate.
- Make the Transition Smoother – By letting our reputable team tackle the big move, you’ll be able to get to your new home and settle in more quickly without having to harp so much on making sure that everything goes as planned with the move. Our crew will handle the big move so that you can get settled in and enjoy the rest of the holidays in your new abode.
If your family is set to move a long distance during the holidays, All Points Moving & Storage is eager to help make things a little less stressful. Remember these important tips and give us a call today at 1-866-421-9490 to set up a free estimate on your big move this holiday season.